From new student visas to making new friends, we help students and scholars from around the world thrive at Cornell.
Immigration, Travel, and Urgent Alerts
- Traveling out of the U.S. and forgot to get a new travel signature? Or forgot your I-20 / DS-2019?
- U.S. Federal Government Shutdown: Ports of Entry (CBP) and Benefit Application Services (USCIS) will continue as usual, Visa Services (DOS) will continue but visa applicants may possibly see delays.
- U.S. Federal Government Shutdown: The E-Verify system is down, but employers may still hire new employees—more info here.
- Traveling out of the U.S.? Here's what you need to know.
- Stricter Penalties Announced for Violations of U.S. Immigration Regulations (August 9, 2018)