The mission of our office, founded in 1936, is to assist international students, academic staff and their families by advising on US federal immigration, tax and labor regulations, by providing counseling on personal, academic and cultural matters, and by promoting cross-cultural awareness in the Cornell community.
- New International Students MUST complete the ISSO Check in Procedure on line here.
- ISSO has MOVED! The ISSO is now Academic Surge Facility A on the Ag Quad to allow for renovations in Caldwell.
- Latest News on Executive Order "Travel Ban"
- Cornell supports ALL international students and scholars: Contact us for any help!
- F1 Students on OPT Report Your Employment!
- Traveling out of the US for break? Read important travel information here!