Current Alerts and Announcements
- Are you an F-1 Student Graduating Now? Apply for Optional Practical Training!
- Traveling out of the U.S. for break? Read important travel information here!
- Left the U.S. temporarily and forgot your I-20 or DS-2019? or forgot to get a new travel signature?
- F-1 Students on OPT Employment Report Form
- FRAUD ALERT!!! Phone callers falsely stating they are the police and asking for money--report them!!!! Read more here.
- Graduating Now? Reminders for graduating international students!
- HEALTH INSURANCE REQUIREMENT: Beginning in the 2014-2015 academic year, all international students will be required to purchase the Cornell University Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP). This requirement is intended to help safeguard the health and education of every international student at Cornell. For more details, please click here.
- Health Insurance Caution: please be aware that there are companies marketing health insurance to Cornell students that are not endorsed or supported by Cornell (read more information). We urge you to consult with the Cornell University Office of Student Health Insurance before purchasing any health insurance plan from an outside vendor or if you have any questions about the Cornell Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP). (8/2013)