The mission of our office, founded in 1936, is to assist international students, academic staff and their families by advising on US federal immigration, tax and labor regulations, by providing counseling on personal, academic and cultural matters, and by promoting cross-cultural awareness in the Cornell community.
- Tax Time is Here! ISSO free software is live!!!!
- Latest News on Executive Order "Travel Ban"
- F1 Student Graduating Soon? Apply for OPT!
- Cornell supports ALL international students and scholars: Contact us for any help!
- F1 Students on OPT Report Your Employment!
- Traveling out of the US for break? Read important travel information here!