The mission of our office, founded in 1936, is to assist international students, academic staff and their families by advising on US federal immigration, tax and labor regulations, by providing counseling on personal, academic and cultural matters, and by promoting cross-cultural awareness in the Cornell community.
- ISSO is MOVING! June 28 and 29, the ISSO will move to Surge A on the Ag Quad to allow for renovations in Caldwell. We will be open at Surge A on Friday June 30, 2017 at 9am.
- Latest News on Executive Order "Travel Ban"
- Cornell supports ALL international students and scholars: Contact us for any help!
- F1 Students on OPT Report Your Employment!
- Traveling out of the US for break? Read important travel information here!