The mission of our office, founded in 1936, is to assist international students, academic staff and their families by advising on US federal immigration, tax and labor regulations, by providing counseling on personal, academic and cultural matters, and by promoting cross-cultural awareness in the Cornell community.
- Traveling out of the US for break? Read important travel information here!
- Latest News (Sept. 24, 2017), Executive Order "Indefinite Entry Bar"
- Global Cornell information on Executive Actions and Travel Ban
Popular ISSO Resources
- F1 Students on OPT Report Your Employment!
- Lost your I-20 or DS-2019 and need a new copy? Traveling and forgot your I-20 or DS-2019? or forgot a travel signature? Request a new I-20 / DS-2019 here! DO NOT USE this link for getting a new I-20 for your OPT application.
- Community News
- Popular ISSO Handouts
- ISSO Web Forms